MVT GA Release
This release includes our redesigned MVT report page with several new features:
- Lift in graphs is clearly shown
- Data with and without outliers
- Side by side graph comparisons
- Daily totals for raw metrics
- Adjustable date range
- Flip flopper and cool down period insight
Benefit: Users will have improved insight on how to interpret test data in order to make more informed business decisions.
Availability: Generally available
Detailed updates: https://jira.richrelevance.com/jira/browse/SHOP-3945
Flat File Attribute Row Based Format Support
The Flat File for attributes has been changed so that one attribute key/value(s) pair per line is now supported (rather than a row for each product that lists all the attributes). For clients with a large number of attributes across their catalog, the new format option will offer a clean feed without the need for null values whenever a product does not have an attribute.
Note this format still supported:
However, the file must be one or the other format. The system automatically detects the format based on the header.
New row based attribute feed format with multi-value attributes in one row (delimiter can be configurable but should be different from the column delimiter):
New row based attribute feed format with multi-value attributes in individual rows:
Targeting Campaigns by UK Postal Code - Beta
UK postal codes are supported (in a limited capacity) for RichPromo geotargeting.
- Postal codes from smaller regions are not supported. For example: Isle of Man, Guernsey Channel Islands, Jersey Channel Islands
- Due to service provider issues (which help match IP addresses to postal codes), while matching a postal code target for UK, we skip city and region (or state) matches.
- Due to service provider issues, we expect a low number of IP addresses to match post codes in the UK.
Improved search results so that expected and relevant categories are returned.
Operational Data Store
The operational data store (ODS) within DataMesh is used to hold the data served in real-time APIs. ODS has been enhanced so that custom tables can be created within HBase, allowing the platform to support user-defined APIs. The custom API functionality is coming in a future release.