Release Summary - August 2020
You can now target merchandising rules at those using a specific search term. Search terms have been added a context for boost rules, restriction rules and manual merchandising rules. You can search terms in the following ways:
- Exact phrase matches of multiple terms
- Multiple search terms that are OR'd together
Configurable Strategies has been updated to include region-based models and the ability to view results by region. When selecting the option to use regions the models will be those that have region as a sub-seed, along with the selection of the seed for the model. You can select any region when clicking to view results.
Several enhancements have been made to the streaming catalog:
Streaming Snapshot "Count" Action
- The streaming-snapshot has a new "count" action which provides a count of all products, recommendable and non-recommendable, as well as categories that are in the view store for a specified product snapshot. Counts are also returned for referenceContent and assortments, The streaming-snapshot endpoint returns a trackingID and the counts will be in the streaming-status for that trackingId. Further details and an example can be found in the streaming-snapshot documentation.
Streaming View responseStyles can be filtered by any published attribute such as Recommendable
- The streaming view responseStyles for "count" and "id" can now be further filtered by any published attribute and its value. For example, it is now possible to "count" all recommendable products using the new parameters propName and propVal where propName=recommendable and propVal=true. Examples can be found in the streaming-view documentation.
Add a new property to a "published" property definition collection
- You can add a new property definition to a "published" property definition collection. It is then possible to update all products with the new property without having to create a new snapshot. Note that only the legacy catalog and the view store will be updated. This feature is not for Find customers.
Strategies have been added to the Advanced Merchandising report in Experience Browser. You can now compare your advanced merchandising rules to the performance of individual strategies.