17.05 Release Notes
P13n parameter support for Refinement Fall Back
To deal with over-filtering behavior: Applying refinements or multiple refinements can lead to over-filtering of recommendations. One way to address this is to remove all refinements if the set of refinements will result in fewer recommendations than the minimum set for a placement. All refinements will be removed for all placements in the request if triggered. To enable this "fallback" simply add R3_COMMON.setRefinementFallback(false) after your R3_COMMON.addRefinement statements.
Placements page search
Search functionality to filter the placements list by placement name.
- Find: Zero results report - respond to start date change and include terms in rule look-up (ENG-10975, ENG-10878)
- No longer should see the issue where changing the start date did not reflect in the Zero-results report.
- No longer should see missing boost rules for zero-results terms
Advanced Merchandising will now deduplicate against behavioral Recommendations even when AM is not the first placement specified.
Region names (in addition to Region Ids) are available in the Region Selector dropdown menus in AM Rule Creation/Editing
Price can now be used as a context criteria for targeting AM Rules
The catalog index build process has been automated by adding a feed property "rrfeed.trigger.find.model.build" that enables the index build kick off after successful feed processing for a site with Find enabled.
- Fixed missing search boost rules in the SOLR index. This was caused by incorrect pagination used while retrieving the boost rules from the database.
- Fixed encoding issue with the search terms used in the boost rules.
- Find click urls were breaking the redirect when the product id contained spaces.
- Fixed the sku handling in the Find personalization component
We have improved the conditions available for PRODUCT and PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE in Segment Builder. Business users can now create segments using these conditions:
Product name contains
Product name starts with
Product name ends with
Product name matches regex
For PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE:
Product Attribute contains
Product Attribute starts with
Product Attribute ends with
Product Attribute matches regex