RichRelevance Mobile SDK
- Provides convenience methods for the most common tracking actions, so that your integration can be reduced to one or two lines of code in the most simple scenarios
- Makes development and debugging easier by including error messaging and guidance when your code sends invalid values, or when required parameters are missing
- Provides efficient bandwidth management: requests towards RichRelevance are queued and sent only when enough bandwidth is available, prioritizing your app's network activity
- Executes requests in the appropriate thread, prioritizing your app's performances
- Provides clear entry points for our products
- Includes IDE autocompletion and class reference (in addition to the integration guides in this section)
Why use the SDK?
- Full reporting via the Relevance Cloud dashboard
- Intelligent adjustment of data models based on user behavior
- Merchandising rule support
Our SDKs are now open source. Please find usage instructions at the github pages above/below.